Benefit Street on Channel 4

TheMightyQuinn said:
abu13 said:
I know they portray these people in ai bad light but who the fuck allows a 3 year old up until after midnight and spoon feed the kid suger. Then complain they can't control the kid.

I fucking dispair

People on benefits let their kids do that. I've seen it on the tele.

must be true.............innit

Ive watched it 3 times now and have come to the conclusion that theres no benefit at all to be gained living on that street.

How do people on benefits get so much money, and students (yeah I know) can be expected to live on £3500 per year whilst learning to become the next generation of workers

Has the Algerian lad scammed his visa yet? I mean got married to the Pole out of genuine love?

Niall2407 said:
How do people on benefits get so much money, and students (yeah I know) can be expected to live on £3500 per year whilst learning to become the next generation of workers

My mate, Black Pete, who's black, signs on for £350 a week and has been doing so since 1999. White Pete, who is also black, get's a bit more because he's also a gay.

I know of one blind man round my way who gets 4k a week just because he's blind and the council even give him a free house, dog, stick and a few blankets and stuff.

You also have to remember that students are scum hated by the nation.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Niall2407 said:

My mate, Black Pete, who's black, signs on for £350 a week and has been doing so since 1999. White Pete, who is also black, get's a bit more because he's also a gay.

I know of one blind man round my way who gets 4k a week just because he's blind and the council even give him a free house, dog, stick and a few blankets and stuff.

Ah right, makes sense now cheers

Niall2407 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Niall2407 said:

Ah right, makes sense now cheers

The real answer is that they want to price out certain people from getting an education.

This leads to a country run by very simple but very posh men called Boris and David.

I'd love to know what the angry men hate more though, the unemployed or students? I'm throwing that open.

mcmanus said:
Nowt much to get irate about. Roll on the next part.

It's weird how these people are on benefits yet on ITV we've got a street full of sex pests paid thousands a week to wank about pretending to be twats who live on a street.

It's like TV has finally consumed it's own arse, shat it out, sold the rights to C5 and then fucked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.