Benidorm (The place, not the TV show)

No6 said:
BWTAC said:
No need for public transport for getting around, just hire a mobility scooter like every fucker else there.

Quality :)

Really putting my mind at rest there BWTAC. As bad as I fear then?

You are not wrong unfortunately, horrible place.

We went on a day trip as it was about 40 minutes away from the villa we hire, we won't be going back.

English, Irish bars every other building, scabby apartments (no doubt where all the locals have to live) surrounded by modern high rise hotels in the oddest of places.

Plus as mentioned loads of lazy cunts on mobility scooters charging around.

BimboBob said:
It's a fucking shit hole. Blackpool in the sun with added cunts. Quite why anyone goes abroad and then eats and drinks in English themed pubs is beyond me.

Well, yes, that's one point of view,.... but as many people love Blackpool as hate it.

I think most people know what to expect before they get there, but the beaches are spotless and the weather good, and if you like English fish 'n chips.....happy days......:)

Down at the beach and the old town are the places for you to be and you will have a nice time just stay away from the main strip.

Never been but there again I finished with Spain 30 odd years ago, I know loads who swear by it though, one ex workmate used to go 4 times a year and sometimes more if he made long weekends of it, he would say anyone who slags Benidorm off has never lived so it must have something going for it
Go with an open mind and avoid the tacky Sticky Viki type places if you think that's not your thing but you might get there and think I will give this a try and you enjoy it!
Denia about 40 mins drive away is nice, or it was last time I went there, probably been taken over by Russians now though like a lot of Spain

ffs just go and enjoy your self have a drink, go on beach and eat, wouldn't ur x mother in law know where you could have a day out some where

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.