Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolarov's crossing was over rated, as was his shooting. Mendy put in crosses that hit the right spot so many times today.
I'd agree about Kola's shooting but his crossing really was excellent, didn't have the pace to do it often enough though.
Mendy should have a better engine.

He is a fuckin beast.
His presence. His physique. That fuckin hair.
Seems a proper character.
Once he settles in with the rest of the squad then watch us go.
Gives us great balance.

Kolarov's low passes to the penalty spot line were class. But as said above he couldn't do it many times per game.

Nobody see him struggling to get back? Caught out of position too many times in the 1st half and jogging back. Reminded me of another left back we used to have.....

Whilst he may be a fantastic athlete and a good crosser of the ball, he looks remarkably ungainly in possession for a £50m left back. From what I have seen, he's not significantly better on the ball than the likes of Mangala and Micah. It's a lot of money for someone who could prove to be incongruous in a Pep side. I hope I am proved wrong.

Whilst he may be a fantastic athlete and a good crosser of the ball, he looks remarkably ungainly in possession for a £50m left back. From what I have seen, he's not significantly better on the ball than the likes of Mangala and Micah. It's a lot of money for someone who could prove to be incongruous in a Pep side. I hope I am proved wrong.
I agree, one match at 50% fitness in a new team and league fighting to create chances against a parked bus defence is definitely a large enough sample size to make that determination.

That cross he did in the first half with his first touch was amazing and should of been finnished. Hes built like micah richards,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.