Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im merely making an observation. He's an outstanding player all I'm saying is because of his burly nature and build could these mean more injuries long term?
Their have been players in the past that suffered not through any fault of their own but get injured more because of their build.

The biggest tubby of them all Dean Windass made nearly 650 appearances and is still playing today...haha.

Another injury and a 12 month driving ban.

Plenty of time for tweeting so.

I saw him in a ridiculous blue hat larking about after a dire performance on Wednesday - has an arse fatter than mine. Needs to knuckle down for me. We have spent £50 million plus on him. Lots to prove.

I saw him in a ridiculous blue hat larking about after a dire performance on Wednesday - has an arse fatter than mine. Needs to knuckle down for me. We have spent £50 million plus on him. Lots to prove.[/QUOTE

He didn’t play on Weds and can’t see his choice of headwear being relevant .

Yes I know he didn't play. My comment still stands he was dressed like a twat and laughing and joking ten minutes after a defeat when I was mightily pissed off and he also has a huge arse. He has £54 million has played about 6 games in a year - the first one being as a result of his own stupid tackle, been banned from driving, probably earnt about £8 million pounds and as I said he has a lot to prove. Certainly defensively - do you not agree?

I maintain he needs to knuckle down and be a but steadier for a while and get into a rhythm and some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.