Benjamin Mendy - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know he didn't play. My comment still stands he was dressed like a twat and laughing and joking ten minutes after a defeat when I was mightily pissed off and he also has a huge arse. He has £54 million has played about 6 games in a year - the first one being as a result of his own stupid tackle, been banned from driving, probably earnt about £8 million pounds and as I said he has a lot to prove. Certainly defensively - do you not agree?

I maintain he needs to knuckle down and be a but steadier for a while and get into a rhythm and some form.
Injuries happen , didn’t know about the driving ban , he’s personality is what it is , said the first time I saw him play that defending is not his strong point but I imagine the club knew that , he does need to get a run in the team but like I said injuries happen

Yes I know he didn't play. My comment still stands he was dressed like a twat and laughing and joking ten minutes after a defeat when I was mightily pissed off and he also has a huge arse. He has £54 million has played about 6 games in a year - the first one being as a result of his own stupid tackle, been banned from driving, probably earnt about £8 million pounds and as I said he has a lot to prove. Certainly defensively - do you not agree?

I maintain he needs to knuckle down and be a but steadier for a while and get into a rhythm and some form.

Totally agree 100%.
I worry he's going to turn out like Mario without the on field aggression and famous for tweets and off field camaraderie and not for being a left back.
Fantastic player but has a lot to prove.
I maintain that he will be very injury prone.
I'm not against Mendy I love the guy but a lot more has to come.

He’s a prick for getting 24 points in 12 months and it doesn’t suggest well of his character and his thoughts of others.

That being said I can’t wait to get him back. Ten times the player Delph is.

Do you make a habit of looking at footballers arses?

Just asking out of curiosity....as you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.