Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate ive been at the game. Saw it first hand. Aguero’s header is outstanding. Most of Mendy’a crosses were garbage. Don’t get me wrong Mendy isn’t our only defensive issue. We currently don’t have a back four full stop.
You surely must be a troll...

One great cross.

Unfortunately, there is a reason that he is given so much space, defenders won't get tight to him so our play goes that way, because he inevitably hits a cross far too hard, too high or stops and goes backwards.

Had a good game today, no idea what some of you are on. It seems a lot of people in this thread reached their conclusion on Mendy much earlier in the season and now feel the need to keep it up in the face of evidence.

One great cross.

Unfortunately, there is a reason that he is given so much space, defenders won't get tight to him so our play goes that way, because he inevitably hits a cross far too hard, too high or stops and goes backwards.

It doesn’t matter if the crosses are peferct most of the time. Cahill and Tomkins would win most of not all of those headers. Crossing it in and headed are not our strong point and never have been

You must be watching another version to the one we have
I promise you I wasn’t. Did you go game? Second half there was a period where the ball cane to him 3 times in quick succession and each time rather than cross first time he had to stop it before giving it back to palace. No denying he got on the ball a lot but that’s the point he did sod all with it, and it’s just ridiculous to claim he’s defensively solid

You surely must be a troll...
Which bit is trolling? We don’t have a back four. Palace were awful but scored two from what 3 chances? All of which were defensive blunders. Do you watch Mendy and see a top attacking fullback? I don’t.

Which bit is trolling? We don’t have a back four. Palace were awful but scored two from what 3 chances? All of which were defensive blunders. Do you watch Mendy and see a top attacking fullback? I don’t.

Okay so you are, good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.