#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets talk about crap City players..Mahrez,Stones,Zinchenko,Torres,Gundogan..all slated in the last 12 months on this forum..and now ??? I would love him to come back and be the player we bought..am sorry,when he wears blue I will support him and keep hoping..great attitude,keeps trying and just needs confidence and to regain a little pace which comes with game time.

After a day of wonderfully mixed emotions, one lingering memory is that of the brainless idiot Mendy attempting to get attention on TV by pulling, tripping, kicking fellow players as they celebrated. Apparently, not a single thought given to the little matter of another match coming up for them on Saturday.

Mendy is an embarrassment on many levels - The sooner he is dumped out of the club, the better.

After a day of wonderfully mixed emotions, one lingering memory is that of the brainless idiot Mendy attempting to get attention on TV by pulling, tripping, kicking fellow players as they celebrated. Apparently, not a single thought given to the little matter of another match coming up for them on Saturday.

Mendy is an embarrassment on many levels - The sooner he is dumped out of the club, the better.
Meh - I enjoy Mendy's antics for the most part - the Shark Team concept was genius!

As a footballer though - he's not good enough for our side - not by a long shot. If we can move him on - we'll be better off - freeing a squad slot for a much better player.

Who would he cross it to? Unless we get a proper striker to replace Kun.

Well in Monaco he wasn't exactly crossing at a giant in Falcao - it was all about the precision and the pace of his crosses, he could just find someone in the box and all they had to do was deflect it in.

The lad has to go, i am not going to slag him off but he has spent virtually the entire 4 years playing badly, mainly because his touch, pace or understanding has been lost while out, i believe we will have to pay him off but it will be worth it, if we get someone reliable and that is not hard to find.

The lad has to go, i am not going to slag him off but he has spent virtually the entire 4 years playing badly, mainly because his touch, pace or understanding has been lost while out, i believe we will have to pay him off but it will be worth it, if we get someone reliable and that is not hard to find.
Don’t be so harsh, pleas.

It is all about injuries. He is the favorite player in dressing room. The team needs that kind of players too. Atmosphere is very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.