Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@domalino Please dont retweet racist posts like that again.

Thanks.

I posted Benjamin Mendy's tweet about his injury, which is highly relevant to this thread.

It's not my fault that he tweeted that in response to a racist, not that twitter/bluemoon pulls in that post with the Mendy tweet I linked.

I didn't post the offending tweet, and I didn't retweet anything. Take note of such things before accusing people of posting racist comments.

Thanks.

Has anyone called Martin Petrov yet?

Getting a replacement is going to be tricky. Do we get a first class replacement and get him and Mendy to battle for first choice LB or do we get someone to make do until he recovers? If we're going to make do aren't we better just keeping Delph and Danilo rotating around there?

He must be gutted as much as the rest of us. We will miss him. Don't think he will be playing again this season. I really want to be proved wrong. He's young and a premier athlete so hopefully his return will be swift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

At best a ruptured ACL can be 4 months out. At worse it's 9 to 12 months out.

Fingers crossed.

Horrendous news, but the news most of us expected.

Definitely need to buy in the window. I would go all our Betrand, Soton probably won't sell but worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.