Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

He was fantastic until the injury...
Going forward but the first injury against Palace was down to getting himself in a pickle defensively and trying to block the winger with his leg, it was too early to judge.

Good luck to the lad going forward, he will need it. I hope city at least paid his severance pay for this month.

Can we please calm down on the "his life is ruined" talk as well?

If he's completely innocent, then the accusations mean nothing right and someone should be willing to sign him right?

As far as his career, he was apparently on £90,000 a week. I dont think he's had to shop through the reduced section at Lidl to survive.
So forget the last 3 years he had to go through?

The £ky £ports New£ reporter (Gary Cotteril I think) should be sacked.
Harrasing a bloke just found not guilty of accusations that ruined his life despite a statement from him asking for privacy....

I think he should be sacked just for being a shit reporter alone, but his behaviour with Mendy deserves additional punishment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.