Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

Fundamentally,if he’d concentrated on being a professional footballer and leading a lifestyle commensurate to his job as a top athlete rather than knobbing anything that breathed he would have been a top player. It matters not if it was 1000 or 10000; it’s still essentially immoral to have sex with that many women.
Real pity as he had proper talent but at the end of the day he’s only got himself to blame.
I don’t feel sorry for the guy given how he regarded women.
I’m just fucked off he cost us £50 million plus wages and gave City unwanted publicity.

Is it immoral to sleep with that many women, as long as its not breaking the law?

I mean what's the cut off point where its becomes not OK in your eyes? 2? 25? 150?

At the end of the day, if he's a single man and everything is consensual, then morality has nothing to do with it, because that's gauged by pure opinion. A deeply religious person would think banging 1 person out of wedlock is immoral.

My apologies then. Didn’t follow either of the trials really closely. But thought I had a recollection of reading that the 10,000 women boast came during his own testimony. Clearly not.

From what I've seen, the people who didn't follow the trial closely tend to assume he is guilty and the people who did tend to think he is innocent.

Certainly from the info we have I don't think it's an unreasonable conclusion to reach that he didn't do it.

From what I've seen, the people who didn't follow the trial closely tend to assume he is guilty and the people who did tend to think he is innocent.

Certainly from the info we have I don't think it's an unreasonable conclusion to reach that he didn't do it.
And yet, for whatever reason, some people are applying a totally different perspective that is bordering on the ridiculous at times.

I had a little fun with a rag about it..

Given the unknowns in any case like this and the potential for those on either side of a guilty or not guilty verdict to still be either genuinely innocent or a victim, it takes a special sort of self obsessed dick to use it as a "will somebody think of the footballers" plea.

Step forward, Memphis Depay.

Last edited:
In fact whilst I am critical of Mendy for being basically a womaniser and party guy, wtf are women going back to his, and his m8s house, a guy whos shagged 10000 women, says he can shag anyone... ~Surely they know there's a distinct possibility they are going to get used? Why put yourself into that situation, nevermind Mendy being a knob for doing it!

The whole thing os sordid tbh.

Just so I can get this straight, due to many different arguments, Benjamin Mendy has been found not guilty of the crimes that he was purported to have committed. Therefore, he is presumed innocent in the eyes of UK law, a system that is globally recognised as one of the best.

Personally, after reading the media, it was easy to see that he was a bit of a deviant. Following the reality that entailed, it became clear that I shouldn’t listen to the pricks that sensationalised this.

Reality strikes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.