Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

Has to go down as the worst signing under the current custodian. Bony has nothing on this fella. Waste of space.
There was a player there before the injuries.

As for the suing, someone must have told him there is something in it. I couldn’t give a fuck to be honest. The PL charges is the one.

Was obvious something like this was gonna happen, many will say who can blame him, many will think get fucked, but once he came away from that court case virtually scot free he has more than one leg to stand on now, just so happens it’s us, but we’d be saying I hope they get it if he was a player elsewhere, well I would
guess all down to what contract he signed
bingo will have his say along with all other managers on friday

If he wasn't paid retrospectively following his acquittal then he probably has a fair claim, it wasn't his 'fault' he wasn't able to play despite the fact he was robbing a living before hand.

Whether you think he is guilty or not he was found not guilty by this countries justice system (which has many flaws but that's another discussion!)

guess all down to what contract he signed
bingo will have his say along with all other managers on friday

I’m not sure what clauses are or can be inserted in this modern day and age, when going out obviously not to be a prick is one I’ll guess, representing the club etc etc, but what he did allegedly with partying and what not, I dunno

Anyway not worth going into really it’s all been covered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.