Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

The club should pay him his wages not the bonus part.

The club highlights that as part of his bail conditions he was not allowed to enter the Greater Manchester area so he could not train or attend work.
He could have still trained and been part of of the club outside of the Greater Manchester area the club could have sent a fitness coach to a local park if they wished.
He was found not guilty if other women would have accused the other players that were they would could have lost half our first team.
The club should pay him what he is entitled too they stuck by him initially even getting criticism for doing so once the news broke. His contract was to play for City when required to so and that included training at the club’s facilities with the rest of his team mates His actions in flagrantly ignoring his bail conditions, including more shag parties were his own decision and didn’t in anyway endear himself to the club. So, quite rightly, on the face of it they stopped paying him and unless he had behaving like a **** condition in his contract then he will loose his case

The club probably will end up paying some of his wages but can argue his incarceration broke the contract to a certain extent. Can we then sue him for some sort of damages?

The club lost out on a transfer fee for a start. Also reputational damage.

Clearly mistakes were made when signing him. Won’t be the last time.

The club should pay him his wages not the bonus part.

The club highlights that as part of his bail conditions he was not allowed to enter the Greater Manchester area so he could not train or attend work.
He could have still trained and been part of of the club outside of the Greater Manchester area the club could have sent a fitness coach to a local park if they wished.
He was found not guilty if other women would have accused the other players that were they would could have lost half our first team.
Nonsense. It’s a team game. Can’t train alone. Can’t play. Bizarre

Pretty safe ground for the club to point out his terrible behaviour and how that breached duty of mutual trust and confidence between employee and employer. Trickier if they treated other party attendees differently. He’s just having a punt here tho. Cheap risk v reward ratio and costs rarely awarded at ETs. I think he’ll lose

Mendy been excellent before injury does not sound accurate to me as well. Remember i thought hes good defensively, but could do better offensively and generally on the ball. Its Gvardiol whose been more like excellent for me
One or two games apart he was shockingly poor.

And we can see from his off field activities, his priorities were not football, he was the ultimate non professional.

Compare that with Walker, again a horrible, unloyal person off the pitch but on it his commitment and desire are elite levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.