Benjamin Mendy leaves City | Launches “multi-million-pound” claim against club over unpaid wages (p118)

He was fucking wank.
I totally agree.
One of my first posts on this site was mentioning that 'we'll win today but nobhead Mendy as to up his game'.
Got slaughtered for being a rag.
Oh how I laughed.
A fuckin shit transfer for City, especially when compared to the professionalism of Bernardo who arrived with him

Nobody at the time knew how long the process was going to take, the sudden non payment wasn't justified.
I hope he gets what hes owed.
I’ve asked before but never got an answer, but it seems odd to me that accusations of illegal activity against players isn’t covered by some sort of insurance policy such as Public Liability.

Of course nobody wants to pay money to someone eventually found guilty but these were career ending accusations that caused loss to both the player (in income) and employer (in asset value) so you would think the clubs at least need to protect their assets in such circumstances but this feels like something the player should be taking out to cover temporary loss of earnings and loss of potential possible bonuses.

I really don’t think City are withholding monies he’s legally due, I think he’s caused the situation himself by being careless and therefore breached his contract. Someone who earns £125k a week for 4 years shouldn’t be relying on friends to bail them out after 6 months without earnings, so that argument has no weight whatsoever and proves how careless he is. The guy’s a prick.

I’ve asked before but never got an answer, but it seems odd to me that accusations of illegal activity against players isn’t covered by some sort of insurance policy such as Public Liability.

Of course nobody wants to pay money to someone eventually found guilty but these were career ending accusations that caused loss to both the player (in income) and employer (in asset value) so you would think the clubs at least need to protect their assets in such circumstances but this feels like something the player should be taking out to cover temporary loss of earnings and loss of potential possible bonuses.

I really don’t think City are withholding monies he’s legally due, I think he’s caused the situation himself by being careless and therefore breached his contract. Someone who earns £125k a week for 4 years shouldn’t be relying on friends to bail them out after 6 months without earnings, so that argument has no weight whatsoever and proves how careless he is. The guy’s a prick.

He wont be swanning around the legends bar any day soon :)

Nobody at the time knew how long the process was going to take, the sudden non payment wasn't justified.
I hope he gets what hes owed.
If you can’t turn up to work you don’t get paid. If you don’t believe that then you are insane

This will boil down to what his contract of work says. I would be surprised if it didn't state he had to be available to train and be available to play with injuries and sickness excluded

This will boil down to what his contract of work says. I would be surprised if it didn't state he had to be available to train and be available to play with injuries and sickness excluded
And whether the PL would charge City for bringing the game into disrepute, if City would have named him in the match day squad

This clip probably shows him for what he is we can see the funny side, it’s bantz but he’s put his career at risk by sprinting to celebrate a goal.

I know Cops who are surprised he got off & have said he’s very lucky. I’m surprised equally a settlement hasn’t been agreed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.