Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Dear. So in his shoes, what would you do differently whilst adhering to your bosses constraints?

You must actually be sat in at these meetings and have a direct line into City eh? Hello boss, we need to offer anothet £2m or whatever it is to get the deal over the line otherwise we risk losing the player to a rival.

Oh my mistake Txiki doesn't do the legwork and f*cking about after all...
He will be given the figures to work within.Quite a simple plan,but one that is directed to him by his superiors.I take it you don`t work yourself,otherwise you would have understood the problems if people do as they wanted to,instead of following some basic rules,given to him by Khaldoon and Soriano.

You must actually be sat in at these meetings and have a direct line into City eh? Hello boss, we need to offer anothet £2m or whatever it is to get the deal over the line otherwise we risk losing the player to a rival.

eh? I asked you what you would have done whilst adhering to your remit- your response is nonsensical

He will be given the figures to work within.Quite a simple plan,but one that is directed to him by his superiors.I take it you don`t work yourself,otherwise you would have understood the problems if people do as they wanted to,instead of following some basic rules,given to him by Khaldoon and Soriano.

Surely we havent discarded the Swales, Allison, Daley model. It worked so well.

@SkyKaveh: Manchester City making significant progress with deal for Southampton left back Ryan Bertrand after Monaco demanded £40m for Benjamin Mendy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.