Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hold off on the gloating to see if this actually has anything to it.

i'm not gloating just couldn't see us paying similar money to the same club for someone much less talented to the one we already bought.

Apparently lost/had no interest in Van Dijk due to him being over-priced and the same applies here imo

I don't understand how Khaldoon can sit there and say we are targeting the full back area's as it's 'fundamental' to what Pep wants to do, then refuse to pay £40m for a top player in today's market.

????
You are looking at a tweet. A fck tweet!

And I certainly hope we are in for more than just one full back or one particular target.

Deals at this level are complicated and take time - only the odd one is straight forward like B Silva, so have patience and watch them arrive - after all it's still only June 6th. Mendy will be coming if Pep wants him, didn't he say it will only be sorted after the international games anyway. Sky for example don't have a clue and are always one step behind. When was the last time they actually broke a story before everyone?

Maybe Mendy is staying, which is why rumours of other fullback options have started?
  1. Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 4m4 minutes ago
    City have been working on the Mendy deal for months, I doubt £40m comes as a shock. Mendy wants to come, Monaco are playing hardball

2. Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 3m3 minutes ago
    Bit of chat in France over last few days that Mendy could yet stay at Monaco. BUT he is City's top target for LB by far and they will push

Classic itk language...Cover yourself for when he stays at Monaco aha

Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 3m3 minutes ago
Bit of chat in France over last few days that Mendy could yet stay at Monaco. BUT he is City's top target for LB by far and they will push

Enough bad news this week....has been terrible after Ederson and Silva so quickly locked up looked like a fantastic start to the transfer craziness.

I dont think i can bare another season with a lackluster fullback...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.