Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the boy that I want the most out of all our transfer targets. Pep came to us and said he is looking to 'learn' as he has done in all of his jobs and to me he has clearly learnt that this league is really really physical and very fast, hence why when you look at most of our transfer targets they are big strong and very physical (even the goalkeeper)

Ederson - a lot bigger than Bravo and his best trait is how fast he is off his line.

Mendy - built like a centre half and absolutely lightening.

Walker - physical beast with pace to burn.

He is learning that you need pace and power especially in the full back area, Bertrand is rapid too.

If we can land mendy as our first choice left back with Bertrand to rotate then our left side is sorted for many a year.

Hope we can get mendy and walker signed up in the next couple of weeks as our key shite areas including goalkeeper are finally sorted!

Type "google translate" into your browser and then paste this post.
Or click on the tweet which will normally give you the option to translate it (especially if it's in languages like French, Italian, Spanish etc.)

It gives you this in this instance:
"Looks like just what I say the day of the signing of Silva. Minimum 45 million and probably close to 50-52."

But the fact that it's this RMC sport who reported it makes it more important imo. As far as I can recall, they tend to be quite reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.