Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Parisien are claiming that Monaco have promised Mbappe that no one else will be sold after Bakayoko goes to Chelsea - i.e. no move for Mendy, Lemar, Fabinho or anyone else. I'd be amazed if that were the case.
Unless mendy has already been agreed before bakayoko, in which case we still sign him and the club aren't technically lying

Le Parisien are claiming that Monaco have promised Mbappe that no one else will be sold after Bakayoko goes to Chelsea - i.e. no move for Mendy, Lemar, Fabinho or anyone else. I'd be amazed if that were the case.
It is possible Monaco and Mbappe are already thinking of Mendy as a done deal.

IF Mendy is off the table and Southampton are saying they are not selling any of their first team players and Bertrand is off the table, who is 3rd choice?

IF Mendy is off the table and Southampton are saying they are not selling any of their first team players and Bertrand is off the table, who is 3rd choice?

Phil Jones

Phil-Jones-gurning-face-as-Sergio-Aguero-scores.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.