Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can now be asked those immortal words from Monty Python ... "is your wife a goer sir,know what I mean,say no more".

tumblr_mtn4j7WM761shax8so1_400.gif

Just read that Mendy due back at Monaco training on Wednesday, as the team is off on pre-season tour on Thursday. I would hope, after all these months of negotiation, he'd be heading to Manchester and not Monaco in mid-week....fingers crossed!

Just read that Mendy due back at Monaco training on Wednesday, as the team is off on pre-season tour on Thursday. I would hope, after all these months of negotiation, he'd be heading to Manchester and not Monaco in mid-week....fingers crossed!

I'm starting to wonder if we have a water tight agreement with Mendy and his agent but just can't agree a reasonable fee with Monaco and hence this is dragging on in parallel with a similar situation with Walker. I'm sure it'll get resolved but maybe not quickly. Monaco don't need to rush they can just dig their heels in.

I think that this is Monaco just being a tad lackadaisical to be honest. They're clearly in no rush. Chelsea can't seem to get Bakayoko over the line either for perhaps similar reasons. Hopefully we'll see some movement soon!

I'm wondering if they are having remorse at selling Bernardo for the price they did and want to make up for that here.

I'm starting to wonder if we have a water tight agreement with Mendy and his agent but just can't agree a reasonable fee with Monaco and hence this is dragging on in parallel with a similar situation with Walker. I'm sure it'll get resolved but maybe not quickly. Monaco don't need to rush they can just dig their heels in.

I get the feeling Monaco were planning to keep Mendy at the start of the summer, so it will likely take a very good offer to help them change their mind. Still a long time left in the transfer window but its been reported a few times that we wanted 2-5 more signings (after Ederson) to be here before the US tour.....if that doesnt happen, it will seem clear (if reports were true) that everything is not going to plan. I'm hoping for a big push to get some deals over the line this week...

I get the feeling Monaco were planning to keep Mendy at the start of the summer, so it will likely take a very good offer to help them change their mind. Still a long time left in the transfer window but its been reported a few times that we wanted 2-5 more signings (after Ederson) to be here before the US tour.....if that doesnt happen, it will seem clear (if reports were true) that everything is not going to plan. I'm hoping for a big push to get some deals over the line this week...
Full backs were actually the positions where they are covered though as have a good incoming youngster (Almamy Toure) and also if I'm correct they've lined up already someone from Ligue 1 or somewhere else. I think they were always expecting that one fullback is about to leave and Sidibe doesn't seem to be so popular for the suitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.