Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that we've been negotiating his transfer for over two months and we still haven't agreed a deal. So rather than do what you always do, which is chip in with shite, why not actually add something interesting to the forum?
So my opinion that no-one knows where we are with any transfers is not a debate ?
As I said and have commented on ... It is bag of shite you're saying.

I know that we've been negotiating his transfer for over two months and we still haven't agreed a deal. So rather than do what you always do, which is chip in with shite, why not actually add something interesting to the forum?
Do you define interesting as saying the same thing time and time and time again?

Last edited:
What's the chances of shirt pulling in the box being clamped down on in our game again this season:-)

Worst thing about that is both were given the same punishment. They both got a yellow each. Should have either been just 1 yellow or a yellow a piece for the confrontation afterwards and an additional yellow for the foul.

Worst thing about that is both were given the same punishment. They both got a yellow each. Should have either been just 1 yellow or a yellow a piece for the confrontation afterwards and an additional yellow for the foul.

Video ref could have sorted that:-)

The woman's tweets about Mendy say that 'he left his holiday spot on schedule after a meeting with English representatives' (presumably she means from an English club). She then clarifies by saying ''that does not mean however that he has gone to England. We'll see tonight or tomorrow.'

I
The woman's tweets about Mendy say that 'he left his holiday spot on schedule after a meeting with English representatives' (presumably she means from an English club). She then clarifies by saying ''that does not mean however that he has gone to England. We'll see tonight or tomorrow.'
It's not a woman it's a guy using Kaley Cuoco pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.