Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's due back to training tomorrow so it is a bit interesting that's he showed up a day earlier to take meetings with English officials today.

I hope the reaction from the Alves disaster is to get Mendy and Walker over the line as soon as fucking possible.

I assume he met with the "English officials" before he posted the union jack shorts photo. I'll also assume the meeting went well and he was told to come to Manchester tonight or tomorrow to finalize everything (hence the photo)...I hope that's what happened. We badly need a signing, a fullback.

I assume he met with the "English officials" before he posted the union jack shorts photo. I'll also assume the meeting went well and he was told to come to Manchester tonight or tomorrow to finalize everything (hence the photo)...I hope that's what happened. We badly need a signing, a fullback.
I didn't know our first champions league group stage match was tomorrow. **** me, we're ****ed.

Lets hope we found a pen before letting him fly back to monaco!;) maybe I shouldnt joke about these things! emotions high on bluemoon after the day!

mendy.png

tumblr_mxaf6cW1v11sk63mwo1_r1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.