Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just typed "mcfc squad list" in to Google

There shows a photo of Mendy next to Silva.

I right clicked on Mendy to show in new tab, and it brings up the page below.

It lists him as a City player and says the source is Wikipedia.

Not sure if it's maybe cashéd an old version or whatever, but yeh I agree I'm confident he will sign, but not going to read too much in to this.

https://www.google.com/search?espv=...X&ved=0ahUKEwiZkLTE1YnVAhUEAcAKHfDQAXkQ-BYIQQ

I bet you think the dinosaurs were real in Jurassic Park aswell .

I just typed "mcfc squad list" in to Google

There shows a photo of Mendy next to Silva.

I right clicked on Mendy to show in new tab, and it brings up the page below.

It lists him as a City player and says the source is Wikipedia.

Not sure if it's maybe cashéd an old version or whatever, but yeh I agree I'm confident he will sign, but not going to read too much in to this.

https://www.google.com/search?espv=...X&ved=0ahUKEwiZkLTE1YnVAhUEAcAKHfDQAXkQ-BYIQQ

That's fine bruv. No issue with that. I just went on wiki to check though and it still has him as a Monaco player. Wasn't a slight on you.

For me, it is the fact that he is going to be a big strong lad at the back post for the left wing cross, and a big barrier to the right winger to get around. Cut out the ball in from the flank and you don't expose the center backs to the ball in behind, and you cut out 50% or more of the goals against!

Also, as a team, we will be much stronger from set pieces, both for and against, and will be able to actually leave a defender with size and pace back on the half way line for attacking corners. All in all, these two will fit the bill...but at £100M plus about £15M/yr in wages, it's a very expensive bill!

I bet you think the dinosaurs were real in Jurassic Park aswell .

I'm guessing you've quoted me by mistake because you're post makes literally no sense in relation to what I was saying.

My point was I wouldn't pay too much attention to the Google squad list because they are using the Wikipedia page as a source, and that by it's nature is unreliable.

So the point has either gone completely over your head, or you've quoted me by mistake. Either way it's all rather embarrassing for you.

I'm guessing you've quoted me by mistake because you're post makes literally no sense in relation to what I was saying.

My point was I wouldn't pay too much attention to the Google squad list because they are using the Wikipedia page as a source, and that by it's nature is unreliable.

So the point has either gone completely over your head, or you've quoted me by mistake. Either way it's all rather embarrassing for you.

Apologies ! But embarrassing no !

It could be something could be nothing as I'm not sure where Mendy is and I don't know who's on the plane but there is a private jet landing at 09:40 from Paris - Le Bourget Airport. Reg is CS-CHD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.