Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not convinced we'll definitely sign another RB personally. Think Fernandinho might cover that position.

I think we might see Kolarvo sticking around as CB/backup LB as well.....I'm sure we were hoping to spend less than 100mil for 2 FB's when the summer started, so the plan for getting 4 FB's might have changed....Ederson, Silva, Mendy, Walker and Sanchez not a bad summer, so we'll let Txiki off!;)

I think we might see Kolarvo sticking around as CB/backup LB as well.....I'm sure we were hoping to spend less than 100mil for 2 FB's when the summer started, so the plan for getting 4 FB's might have changed....Ederson, Silva, Mendy, Walker and Sanchez not a bad summer, so we'll let Txiki off!;)
What on bonfire night!

Not convinced we'll definitely sign another RB personally. Think Fernandinho might cover that position.
It would work when we want the wingers to provide the width, with Fernandinho drawing his marker into the centre, giving us some 1 v 1's out wide, but I don't know if we have someone suitable for that same role on the left? Mendy and Bertrand like to be the ones offering width. Unless Pep can make it work with an inverted full back on the right but an orthodox one on the left? We tried it with Clichy but... he's Clichy. Maybe Bertrand is comfortable enough on the ball to move into midfield?

I'd be tempted to agree but with Gundogans injury record your 1 walker injury away from Yaya playing week in week out for the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.