Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Bruyne is an interesting one as to where you put him, in the middle or on the flank some of his crosses last season were unreal. We can even rotate Gudonghan and Yaya, I thought Yaya dipped a little bit when he played two games a week. What options we have if Pep wants to throw him on to do a bit of keep ball to close out a game.

Think DeBuyne will be used in a similar fashion to what Iniesta was! Predominantly in CM but out wide in certain games!
Either way what amazing options we're going to have

Does anyone find it weird that Mendy still is writing BM23 after most of his pictures, i hope someone at city has told him he can't have that number...

No he's still a Monaco player. Why would he stop using his tag...he doesn't officially have a new number yet

Does anyone find it weird that Mendy still is writing BM23 after most of his pictures, i hope someone at city has told him he can't have that number...

Hypothetical... Say he wanted 23, in fact insisted he'd only join if given the 23 number. What would we do? The club I mean, not the fans. The fans wouldn't allow it I'm sure as we understand, but nobody at the club was here then & do they truly get it? Be an interesting time if that became a deal breaker. Thoughts?

Hypothetical... Say he wanted 23, in fact insisted he'd only join if given the 23 number. What would we do? The club I mean, not the fans. The fans wouldn't allow it I'm sure as we understand, but nobody at the club was here then & do they truly get it? Be an interesting time if that became a deal breaker. Thoughts?
You said it.......interesting!
What would you do?

New signing in the day of my birthday, that would be awesome gift. I am little bit afraid what final price will be though, I really hope we wont pay them 50 mil for him but still better to Mendy than not to have Mendy, I guess.

It won't be an issue.
But speaking hypothetically I'd have thought the club would have stressed very early on the significance of the number and our reasoning for it being retired! Long before it was at the stage of him flying over to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.