Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously don't understand why ppl are criticizing Mendy, he really wants to come to City. He's been tapped up by Pep, told his entourage and family he's moving to Manchester to be with his "cousin" Bernardo, he's told Liverpool and Juve to fuck off, apparently he's texting City players telling them he can't wait to play with them, he's following Walker and Ederson (and liking their City related pics), he recently told Jardim and Monaco's DofF he really wants this transfer (oral transfer request), all this on top of wearing Union Jack shorts. Yes, he's bit of a wind up merchant but he's just having a bit of fun. He's probably just as anxious as we are. Txiki is the problem, not Mendy imo.
You have NO idea at all so why even bring someone`s name into the reckoning ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously don't understand why ppl are criticizing Mendy, he really wants to come to City. He's been tapped up by Pep, told his entourage and family he's moving to Manchester to be with his "cousin" Bernardo, he's told Liverpool and Juve to fuck off, apparently he's texting City players telling them he can't wait to play with them, he's following Walker and Ederson (and liking their City related pics), he recently told Jardim and Monaco's DofF he really wants this transfer (oral transfer request), all this on top of wearing Union Jack shorts. Yes, he's bit of a wind up merchant but he's just having a bit of fun. He's probably just as anxious as we are. Txiki is the problem, not Mendy imo.

I agree all signs point to Mendy not being the holdup but we actually don't know who the problem is, for all we know Monaco are holding out for more money

Is anyone growing concerned about this transfer? Especially how I see reports of him being targeted by Chelsea. Desperately want that first interview uploaded already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.