Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tempted to have a lifetime ban from the transfer forum, for my own sanity as much as anything.

Actually its great fun Ric and don't you dare stop sharing info with us all otherwise I will send a PM to the forum owner.
Your sanity like all of us is a mere reality check which frankly is not needed when entertainment value is the name of the game.

Yesterdays events were reminiscent of my favourite re Kev and the Wolfsburg Fabrication Club so keep up the good work.

If Mendy doesn't work out we should be looking at the (statistically) top left back in the Premier League last season (according to WhoScored). He's English and wouldn't have to relocate very far...

On the one hand you are telling him to throw money at Monaco, but on the other you are bemoaning "wasted" millions in the past

Read post again but this time point both of you're brain cells in the same direction. Why do we f*ck about on primary targets that we desperately need yet waste money on ORDINARY players. Don't try to be a smart arse when you're lacking in the brains dept

Read post again but this time point both of you're brain cells in the same direction. Why do we f*ck about on primary targets that we desperately need yet waste money on ORDINARY players. Don't try to be a smart arse when you're lacking in the brains dept

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.