Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one has been done to death mate

Sorry just getting my moans out, the whole Mendy saga is becoming a tad frustrating.

I understand the players were out of contract but we could have added a few months to the contract of Clichy until we signed Mendy, then released him. Clichy gets a few months wages and city get a better price and Mendy through the door quicker.

Can see us walking away from this and it then costing us further down the line...

If the player concerned expresses a wish to leave and join us??

Think that's the situation we'
So this is gonna be yet another case where we try and negotiate and then in the end just pay them what they originally asked for wasting months in the process.

How did we get bernado silva for 40 mil? He's surely worth way more than that.

Sorry just getting my moans out, the whole Mendy saga is becoming a tad frustrating.

I understand the players were out of contract but we could have added a few months to the contract of Clichy until we signed Mendy, then released him. Clichy gets a few months wages and city get a better price and Mendy through the door quicker.

Can see us walking away from this and it then costing us further down the line...

If only it were that simple eh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.