Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but feel we've massively overpaid for him... Obviously hope he proves me wrong but £52m is bonkers.

Mendy is a must purchase for City and the sooner its on the o.s. the better. But. .
All that's happened is we've hit the magic number that Monaco feel is acceptable. He's not signed yet.
Chelsea now know what they need to bid to get him. A quick phone call and an offer of 55 million and he's theirs as it seems they want him. Then we have a problem. Monaco don't care where he goes after all and sell to the highest bidder.
Just adding a note of caution here guys.
I'd be happy paying 100m as its not my money but let's hope none of this happens.

Absolute tosh.

Sniffety sniff sniff.
Your posting history makes interesting reading.
Before you posted on this thread, your last posts were in 2011 when you were slagging off Mancini and the team at that time.
Take the mancunian way out of the city mate and call in at rag cafe, you'll be at home there.
Sorry I don't live for posting on forums oh the crime of it!
Nice you took time to research that though, you've way too much time spare.
The rest of your comments are just banal so I'll ignore them. You're an unpleasant git eh?

Can't help but feel we've massively overpaid for him... Obviously hope he proves me wrong but £52m is bonkers.
Morata for £60million, Lukaku for £75 million, plus £15 million in add-ons for a man who has no first touch. We bought Ederson for £35 million. It's the market. We got a guy who has the chance to be the best fullback in world football and already is pretty good from a team who had no reason to sell him and already a starter for his national team. It's a lot I agree. But if he is a catalyst to a couple PL winning sides and maybe a CL winning team for City it won't matter.

Morata for £60million, Lukaku for £75 million, plus £15 million in add-ons for a man who has no first touch. We bought Ederson for £35 million. It's the market. We got a guy who has the chance to be the best fullback in world football and already is pretty good from a team who had no reason to sell him and already a starter for his national team. It's a lot I agree. But if he is a catalyst to a couple PL winning sides and maybe a CL winning team for City it won't matter.
Yeah I get that, but having just paid <£50m for the best full back in the league last year including the home-grown premium, £52m then seems excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.