Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy is a must purchase for City and the sooner its on the o.s. the better. But. .
All that's happened is we've hit the magic number that Monaco feel is acceptable. He's not signed yet.
Chelsea now know what they need to bid to get him. A quick phone call and an offer of 55 million and he's theirs as it seems they want him. Then we have a problem. Monaco don't care where he goes after all and sell to the highest bidder.
Just adding a note of caution here guys.
I'd be happy paying 100m as its not my money but let's hope none of this happens.
09644ff66a4ab87e47003b1960236eaf--funny-faces-allons-y.jpg

My impression of him is that he's not a prolific defender but it's more than enough to keep attacks and counter attacks at bay. From highlights of his defending he is an upgrade to what we had in Kolarov and Clichy so that must be a good sign right?

His contribution to attack however, as we have first hand seen in CL as well, in something else. Has speed and ball control.

Both are... But more relevantly I think this is particularly excessive coz I don't think Mendy is as good as Kyle. But that's that'sjust my opinion.

I pray I'm wrong, and he turns out the best LB of this generation. With the money we've paid, that's what we've suggested he is.

Who would you have bought instead?

Mendy is a must purchase for City and the sooner its on the o.s. the better. But. .
All that's happened is we've hit the magic number that Monaco feel is acceptable. He's not signed yet.
Chelsea now know what they need to bid to get him. A quick phone call and an offer of 55 million and he's theirs as it seems they want him. Then we have a problem. Monaco don't care where he goes after all and sell to the highest bidder.
I'd be happy paying 100m as its not my money but let's hope none of this happens.
is this a smiths song hahaha

fuck me, you need medical help :)

Both are... But more relevantly I think this is particularly excessive coz I don't think Mendy is as good as Kyle. But that's that'sjust my opinion.

I pray I'm wrong, and he turns out the best LB of this generation. With the money we've paid, that's what we've suggested he is.
Your giving thus all the wrong thoughts mate, he only has to fit our system, he has to work with Leroy and he is presumably going to be improved under pep, he doesn't have to be the best left back in the north west, never mind his generation, he's been bought for a reason that is simple, he fits our criteria, if he was wank at any and every other club I couldn't care less.

Good god, let's not forget to flap whatever we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.