Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with the depth but I don't see Mbappe going anywhere before the World Cup personally.

He is certainly the Jewell in Monaco´s 2017 Crown.
What a year of success for their normal Business Plan. Selling practically their whole team seems suicide but football is just a vehicle for their way to make money and they may have a couple of unsuccessful years but surely they can now subsidise that shortfall.

We have 1 fullback, potentially 3 soon. 3 CB's (one who's "potential", one who's injured most of the time) & we have 2 natural wingers. Think we're building a great squad, but not convinced we're particularly close to the best in the world yet.

It's been a great transitional window in which we've removed most of our deadwood, and will likely have a tasty first 11 & most of the bench, but as for squad I reckon we're still a summer window short of having true depth in my eyes.
You see the empty half of the glass. I see the best couple of CB s in the world (Kompany+Otamendi) plus a future star (Stones) + Mangala. And we have added top 5 rb and lb. We have 2 of the best young wingers in the world (Sterling+Sane), and de Bruyne/B Silva that can play there. Best ST in the world+ the next best ST in the world. We only need one young, good DM and we are done. That could be the new brazilian boy.

He is certainly the Jewell in Monaco´s 2017 Crown.
What a year of success for their normal Business Plan. Selling practically their whole team seems suicide but football is just a vehicle for their way to make money and they may have a couple of unsuccessful years but surely they can now subsidise that shortfall.

To be fair, they've only sold 1 full back, 1 defensive mid and 1 attacking mid. Managed to bring in some very good replacements as well; Tielemans and Kongolo. Bernardo Silva will be their biggest loss but in my opinion they'll be just fine.

I only see Real above us, as a squad. We have come a long way..
Agree but if we get Sanchez I think we would be on a par with them at least. This team has everything and more. Unbelievable pace out wide, power and flair through the middle and the finishing up front. Someone is going to get a real good hiding next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.