Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy/Sane down the left and Walker/Sterling down the right. Good look containing that. Then after 60 mins we change sterling for b silva and sane for Jesus f**k me.
Or for Sanchez, Foden, Roberts, or whoever we want.

I see Barca, Bayern, Real, Juve, PSG, and possibly Chelsea above us.

Everybody always overrates their own squad. West Ham think they've got a CL finishing squad.
Not Juve, they have lost 2 big parts of their defence, and we have hopefully strengthened where we were weak

I only see Real above us, as a squad. We have come a long way..

Real and Bayern imo, maybe PSG if they sign both Neymar and Sanchez. But after Mendy and Danilo sign, we'll look so much stronger in every position than we were this time last year.

I see Barca, Bayern, Real, Juve, PSG, and possibly Chelsea above us.

Everybody always overrates their own squad. West Ham think they've got a CL finishing squad.

Whats key for us now is the average age of this squad and its ability to not only perform now but just keep getting better.

Agree but if we get Sanchez I think we would be on a par with them at least. This team has everything and more. Unbelievable pace out wide, power and flair through the middle and the finishing up front. Someone is going to get a real good hiding next season.

we just need to sign a bent referee (Taylor from the rags would be amazing) and we are nailed on for the treble

we just need to sign a bent referee (Taylor from the rags would be amazing) and we are nailed on for the treble
True mate. You can have the best team in the world but if we get the same standard of refereeing as last season we're f***ed

Real and Bayern imo, maybe PSG if they sign both Neymar and Sanchez. But after Mendy and Danilo sign, we'll look so much stronger in every position than we were this time last year.
Bayern will be all over the place next season. Lahm and Alonso retired, Ribery and Robben are getting older, can t rate them.

Looks like he's gonna give Foden a chance too. Can't wait for the season to start. Mendy and Walker totally change our team.
Plus if we rest them and play all out attack with 3 defenders. We have so many options. We are going to see some beautiful football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.