Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a picture in a Snapchat story on the account BenMendy23 (same handle as his Twitter) of the Etihad with the caption 'New Home'.

Anyone know if it's really him?

From "on a flight to Manchester" to "we're leading the race". This transfer has more twists than a Night Shyamalan movie.

I heard on podcast that the France national team get this weekend off......fingers crossed that is just enough time for Mendy to flying over to do a medical and sign!;) I hoping this is the next deal done, as it would fill our biggest need in the squad.

I heard on podcast that the France national team get this weekend off......fingers crossed that is just enough time for Mendy to flying over to do a medical and sign!;) I hoping this is the next deal done, as it would fill our biggest need in the squad.

People forget the club has offices in London, Paris & somewhere in Spain too to allow us to do medicals or conduct meetings at the drop of a hat... Wasn't Mendy in Paris yesterday? Wasn't it suggested the club were also in London talking to Sanchez? Not suggesting either are signing but we don't actually have to get a player in Manchester to get it over the line. I'm sure we've done it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.