Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
France play Paraguay on Friday and then the WCQ against Sweden the Friday after that. Plenty of time to close the deal

Matter of time now surely?

No way it'll be announced before next week. France play Paraguay on Friday, so the best case scenario is City completing all formalities (like medicals) during the weekend. If they fail to do that, then it's 2 weeks from now because France have WCQ Friday next week.

No way it'll be announced before next week. France play Paraguay on Friday, so the best case scenario is City completing all formalities (like medicals) during the weekend. If they fail to do that, then it's 2 weeks from now because France have WCQ Friday next week.

I was told he flew in with silva and had his medical at the same time mate and then flew back? Hopefully true and everything is done

Great player along with Silva, mbappe and fabinho stood out for Monaco. Really do need to get this one over the line.

No contract has been signed yet, but Mendy has chosen City over Liverpool, with a deal to be formalised in the coming days. [Sky Sports]

Why no news since then?

It's like waiting for a bus.

If it's done no rush mate? Exposure maybe or just my mate is blagging but he works in the city media team so hopefully would get good info. Fingers crossed anyway. I think it was all sorted with mendy and his people just the final part with Monaco for fee etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.