I'd sing it in the evening,
All over this land

I'd sing out danger,
I'd sing out a warning
I'd sing out love between my brothers and my sisters,
All over this land.

Well I got a mendy,
And I got a bell,
And I got a song to sing, all over this land.

It's the mendy of Justice,
It's the bell of Freedom,
It's the song about Love between my brothers and my sisters,
All over this land.

It's the mendy of Justice,
It's the bell of Freedom,
It's the song about Love between my brothers and my sisters,
All over this land

Uh ok

Any private planes that need tracking?
This thread used to be entertaining.

Mendy is still in Monaco. I think the reports say they are still haggling over the price. There is some reasonable speculation here saying his injury might have postponed the medical. I'm not sure if anyone reported that.

Just write the damn check and get this done, Mendy is a young player it would be ideal to get him into training a few weeks before the season starts. I don't care how much money we spend just get Pep the players he needs to win, that will pay itself off in the end. Trophies or bust! Well real trophies, Prem or Champions league the rest of them can go to the rags. The rags can have the League Cup and Europa.

If only Txiki could take such a calm,objective, dispassionate - not to say calculating approach - how different this transfer window would be. Still, try not to overdo it on the anti depressants.

Haven't we learned our lesson with Alves? Do we need another lesson with Mendy if Chelsea poach him? And say we get in finally sometime in August. When is he going to learn Pep's system, a month after the league starts?

The difference between Monaco's valuation and what we offer isn't 10s of millions, it's 5 millions according to reports. 5 million is less than what we'll make with Fernando's sale.

Do you think 5 mil is worth saving if we can't get the top LB and have to settle with someone and lose title?

According to reports eh?

Sorry mate but unless I have some decent evidence of what is the hold up in the negotiations then I'm not going to pretend I know what is going on.

Back to the original point, if you just go in and pay the asking price you are regarded as a soft touch and the next time you target a player their clubs jack up their asking price when they see you coming.

Excellent points. This deal could very easily go pear shaped if we don't close it very soon.

Haven't we learned our lesson with Alves? Do we need another lesson with Mendy if Chelsea poach him? And say we get in finally sometime in August. When is he going to learn Pep's system, a month after the league starts?

The difference between Monaco's valuation and what we offer isn't 10s of millions, it's 5 millions according to reports. 5 million is less than what we'll make with Fernando's sale.

Do you think 5 mil is worth saving if we can't get the top LB and have to settle with someone and lose title?
tb

Can we please get back to the main topic , i.e. Mendy? You lot need some time off after this transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.