benjani and bellamy upfront vs rags

bluemoon27 said:
azatheblue said:
thats the rumour . the way i look at it at least weve got 2 upfront :]. lol anyways waht do you think the line up should be . and subs.

have a feeling that tev might surprisingly be fit in time so him and bellars for me

i think so as well........... this will be a hughes masterpiece if true.

Given,

Micah,
Kolo,
Lescott,
Bridge,

Barry,
Dejong,

SWP,
Ireland,
Petrov,

Bellers, 4...2...3...1,

Win the midfield battle and we win the game. If Tevez is fit Bellamy will play left with Tevez up front and Petrov on the bench.

Tevez will defo play some role in the game, I would settle for last 20 mins coming on and scrig the winner.

We will see though.

-----------------Given--------------------

Richards-----Toure-----Lescott-----Bridge

------------------De Jong-------------------

SWP--------Ireland-----Barry--------Bellamy

-----------------Tevez------------------

It is and should always be the plan to go with one upfront and load the midfield against the rags, it just so happens that we only have one stricker. Bellers wouldn't be my first choice in a fully fit squad but the guy has done nothing but surprise me since he arrived, he deserves his chance and you know that he will give 110% and kick lumps out of them regardless of the result!

Thaksins Love Child said:
-----------------Given--------------------

SWP--------Ireland-----Barry--------Bellamy

-----------------Tevez------------------
I doubt hes fully fit (Tevez) so I wouldn't start him, we don't need to lose anymore strikers.

jeffmr2 said:
With whats happened it makes you question the wisdom in loaning out Jo,Caicedo and Bojinov.

It woud be nice to have any of those available this weekend, but I think the decision to loan each of them was the right one.

"Pride_In_Battle"-----------------Given--------------------

SWP--------Ireland-----Barry--------Petrov

-----------------Bellamy------------------

i agree

Ferdinand is apparently now "doubtful" for the derby with a groin strain.He holds it all together at the back for them,and basically tells Vidic what to do.

If that's the case,we have more than enough firepower in SWP,Bellamy,Petrov and Ireland to score goals against the likes of O'shit and Evans.

Just let Barry and De Jong keep shrek away from our 18 yard box and bobs yer uncle.

Simples...;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.