Benjani to Hull?

Pam

The Daily Minger is suggesting Benjani to Hull. Not likely, considering Phil Brown's pitch invaikon at the Coms last season. Incidently, I honestly think Hull are struggling to attract peoplen even more than might have been the case of Brown's bizarre pitch side vaudeville act. How can you be turned down by Bobby Zamora and Marlin Harewood? What do you think?

God I hope so. I will give him a lift up there just say the word !

alera said:
God I hope so. I will give him a lift up there just say the word !

No need, alera. I have given him the bus fare.

i think its possible. he's blatently looking around for strikers and with us in striker overflow it could be an ideal situation for both. personally i dont like benjani, he tried but failed.

Hull are getting desperate for a striker, everyone keeps turning them down.
Didnt they recently agree 5 million (YES 5 MILLION) for Zamora but it fell through.

Can see this happening if they can afford his wages.

I don't think Benjani has had a fair chance yet.
we may have moved on but let's not slag him off.

Its not his falut he is not good enough and injured since we got him. But he is crap and we need rid ASAP.

tmouseman said:
I don't think Benjani has had a fair chance yet.
we may have moved on but let's not slag him off.

The point here, I think, is that even if he enjoys a return to form, I don't think he's a top six player, never mind top four.
It he was still a Pompey player, would we be going in for him? Don't think so, somehow. We'd have taken Owen first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.