Benny Mcarthy

bluejase said:
Mike D you really are the biggest tit on this website I'm sorry bit I'm sick of your constant shite. You make the point about the African cup of nations, could you please tell me where the fuck McCarthy is from?

It's gone just a bit over your head this one hasn't it?

mat said:
C_T_I_D said:
Tevez, Adebayor, Robinho, McCarthy - spot the odd one out.

Tevez...?

;0p
15872hl.gif

moomba said:
bluejase said:
Mike D you really are the biggest tit on this website I'm sorry bit I'm sick of your constant shite. You make the point about the African cup of nations, could you please tell me where the fuck McCarthy is from?

It's gone just a bit over your head this one hasn't it?

You really think the OP was writing this tounge in cheek?

bluejase said:

Well that is just about sums up your football knowledge Mcarthey is South African but can't get in the side because he's so shite. Next time you're passing the library look up the word irony might just give you an idea what this post is about.

Mike D said:
bluejase said:

Well that is just about sums up your football knowledge Mcarthey is South African but can't get in the side because he's so shite. Next time you're passing the library look up the word irony might just give you an idea what this post is about.

I think there's a few other words I'd use to describe this thread before ironic tbh.

I'd rather have Benjani's younger brother, Benjanus. He's banging them in in the South African league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.