Benny McCarthy

dom said:
Hollywood Blue said:
Okay, this is the last post I will make in this thread so anyone else who has a problem understanding where I am coming from or wants to carry on the argument is more than welcome to pm me.
First of all I am not a racist and probably should have censored my initial response.
My whole point in using such strong language was to illustrate in an ironic way how appalled I was by the use of the word faggot.
Sorry if this caused any offence or was over the head of some on here.
I stand by my statement that the word Faggot is just as hateful and hurtful to a gay person as the word ****** is to a black person. They are words used only to offend and hurt when aimed at any individual.
I didn't use my offensive word directed at Benny McCarthy or anyone else on here and geniunely apologise to anyone who took offence, especially and City fans of colour.

Post taken as read , HB. Fully support you.

TBH some of the responses need to be generously construed as ignorant and less generously as disingenuous.

Spot on, Dom, TMQ and Ric.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.