Benny McCarthy

ratherdeadthanred said:
just logged on and find it quite disgusting your comparing me calling someone gay, a faggot, queer or whatever to calling someone a ......, if that was an attempt to be ironic or if it was an attempt to be funny it certainly has gone the wrong way.

Why? Bigotry is still bigotry, after all.

ratherdeadthanred said:
Hollywood Blue said:
Kinkyboots10 said:
uwerosler28 said:
ratherdeadthanred said:
he is an absolute **** of the highest order what the fuck was his celebration all about it certainly got me riled, speaks like a faggot and acts like one.
disgusting homo-phobic comment you should be banned for this post
Get a grip Uwe, unless you're trying to be sarcastic. You'll ignore the post where someone mentions the word n****r, but kick off cos someone was called a faggot???
No guesses which word I find most offensive.

I used the n-word. I think Uwe understood that I was being ironic.

just logged on and find it quite disgusting your comparing me calling someone gay, a faggot, queer or whatever to calling someone a ......, if that was an attempt to be ironic or if it was an attempt to be funny it certainly has gone the wrong way.

That's right pal, use me as your "get out of jail free card"
Like I said calling somebody a faggot is just as hateful to a gay person as being called a ****** is to a black person.

Homophobism is just as bad as racism, the difference is one is considered socially unacceptable, the other generally isn't (hopefully changing).

Of course many of the people who describe this as 'PC gone mad' or whatever, completely fail to understand why these things should be unacceptable, and tailor their behaviour to what they think is socially expected of them (until they get pissed), rather than actually thinking about it themselves.

Fair do's to McCarthy
He missed a great chance and was getting grief off City fans behind the net.
He pointed to the goal and made an oblong shape with his hands as if saying thats where the balls going next.
and he was as good as his word, so fair play to him I say.
I remember his 2 headed goals when he put the rags out of the chumpions league so he was a good egg for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.