Bent 'Arry for England

Harry would miss the transfer market to much, no wheeling and dealing, no back hander’s, just 5 or 6 million in wages each year. How will he get by?

Damocles said:
BurnCK said:
Spurs had secured only two points from the first eight games of the season prior to Redknapp's arrival and lay bottom of the league, but in his first two weeks in charge he took the club out of the relegation zone, winning ten out of the twelve points available.
In his first full season with the club, Redknapp guided Spurs to their most successful Premier League season to date.

If you're nicking opinions from Wikipedia, at least try to be objective about it. You make Redknapp sound like some sort of a messiah. In reality, he took over from Ramos, who is by far the worst performing coach Spurs have had for years. Before Ramos, under Jol, Spurs were doing absolutely fine. What he essentially did, was put a team back in it's normal position rather than miracle work.

Yeah I did take it from Wikipedia, 'cos I don't know all the facts about Spurs' season under Harry. What I do know is that it's been pretty successful one...anyone can see that.
I'm not making him out to be a messiah....but I certainly don't think he's the useless lump that you're making him out to be.

"Everybody always fancies them to do well but I think this is a very average Germany team. They'll do well to last beyond three matches"

on South Korea: "I don't know much about this squad other than Manchester United's Ji-Sung Park ... they'll work their socks off"

on Paraguay: "Roque Santa Cruz ... the rest of the squad is not of the same quality"

Fountain of international knowledge.

bluevengence said:
I remember the kippax said:
And I don't wish to seem like a personal crusade against your posts - but I pay an Accountant to ensure that I pay as little tax as possible. Does that make me a criminal for not wanting to pay the full amount of tax that I could be liable for? Everybody hates tax and everybody knows someone who has skirted with the law at some stage - I have enough points on my license for speeding to show you that.

I think tbh it would be unlikely that Redknapp would be given the job as the suits in the FA probably perceive him as a modern day Brian Clough - thereby making another huge mistake

I bet your the type who foams at the mouth when there a report in the local press of a single mother who has been took to court for working whilst claiming benefit

Ha ha.

@ I remember the kippax, Also Redknapp allegedly cheated this country out of £40,000, even though he's a millionaire. Making sure you don't make PAYE over-payments is one thing, but (if it's true,) Harry is a huge crook.

Damocles said:
FFS NO

HE'S AN OVERRATED SACK OF SHIT.

He is overrated by the media because he sucks them off but in fairness he is a good manager

FA Cup with portsmouth and got 4th ahead of us with Spurs although we did keep the wank stain "obviously" les for too long to help his cause

I will pray for England to be defeated in every match if that piece of shit leaves Tottenham for England.

Want to see the look on his fat red face when we destroy Tottenham next year.

The FA will have to think long and hard abour arry as there could be a few bone rattlers in the cupboard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.