Benzema--PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU DON'T LIKE RUMOURS.

Sheikh-Mansoor

Will be a city player in January. We have been and still are trying to settle a fee for the past few days. I'm even going to the bookies tomorrow sticking down 50 notes. This is no bullshit, i GUARENTEE he will be a city player in January.

Sheikh-Mansoor said:
Will be a city player in January. We have been and still are trying to settle a fee for the past few days. I'm even going to the bookies tomorrow sticking down 50 notes. This is no bullshit, i GUARENTEE he will be a city player in January.

i hope so pal, i do the like the look of him and got a funny feeling we are after him

Sheikh-Mansoor said:

may i ask how confident and why as this may warrant a trip to the bookies for myself?

pm will do mate.

Sheikh-Mansoor said:

Your'e obviously not the real Sheikh then, if your'e only putting down £50!

well he had two good chances and missed them both today but part from that he really looked like berbatof not intresseded.. no work rate at all... but thats only taken from one game and i would like to see more than that before i make a more solid opinion on him...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.