Benzema--PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU DON'T LIKE RUMOURS.

deco said:
Sheikh-Mansoor said:
Will be a city player in January. We have been and still are trying to settle a fee for the past few days. I'm even going to the bookies tomorrow sticking down 50 notes. This is no bullshit, i GUARENTEE he will be a city player in January.

may i ask how confident and why as this may warrant a trip to the bookies for myself?

pm will do mate.
Done pal.

rhysonaldinho said:
Sheikh-Mansoor said:
Im skint as fook at the min :(

if your skint, why put 50 notes on it?
ERR because i will MAKE money when he comes ? Daft question !

If i wait until I'm not skint the odds might be shite if it comes out he is on his way here.

You see where I'm going ?

;) When i say skint i suppose I'm not skint if I'm gambling fifty notes but a few extra £ wouldn't go amiss !

Sheikh-Mansoor said:

If i wait until I'm not skint the odds might be shite if it comes out he is on his way here.

;) When i say skint i suppose I'm not skint if I'm gambling fifty notes but a few extra £ wouldn't go amiss !
what odds would you get on something like this?

gman07 said:
Sheikh-Mansoor said:

what odds would you get on something like this?

about 40/1

Sheikh-Mansoor said:

fair enough mate, im not doubting what info you have btw, you seem to be 100% certain he is coming, but wouldn't you feel daft if say for example benzema changed his mind and didnt want to come once january arrives?

You do realise Sheik, that if this "guaranteed" transfer doesn't comeoff;
1. You're going to look a bit silly.
2. You'll be out of pocket.
3. Others on here may well be out of pocket as well. They may not be too happy about it!!

You have my permission to come back gloating and rubbing my nose in it next January if we do nail Benzema.

rhysonaldinho said:
Sheikh-Mansoor said:

fair enough mate, im not doubting what info you have btw, you seem to be 100% certain he is coming, but wouldn't you feel daft if say for example benzema changed his mind and didnt want to come once january arrives?
Course i would ! I'm pretty certain when he see's the wages on offer that won't happen though ! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.