Benzema--PLEASE IGNORE IF YOU DON'T LIKE RUMOURS.

TaylorWill07 said:
gman07 said:
what odds would you get on something like this?

about 40/1

Name a bookie ?

I love gambling and have a few accounts but there is nothing about city signing players on any of mine.

If it is 40-1 and your skint thats a good lump sum of money in horse racing terms as an outsider mate

i know you may be sick of it now but can you pm me with how you got the info please too mate? could do with the money after xmas!

jimharri said:
You do realise Sheik, that if this "guaranteed" transfer doesn't comeoff;
1. You're going to look a bit silly.
2. You'll be out of pocket.
3. Others on here may well be out of pocket as well. They may not be too happy about it!!

You have my permission to come back gloating and rubbing my nose in it netxt January if we do nail Benzema.
I'm prepared to risk being out of pocket and looking a prat but i ADVISE all Bluemooners not to gamble this is city we are talking about lads !!

mikeyboy said:
i know you may be sick of it now but can you pm me with how you got the info please too mate? could do with the money after xmas!

i can tip you a horse tomorow no probs mate ....

it might not win though.

Shit happens

Sheikh-Mansoor said:
rhysonaldinho said:
fair enough mate, im not doubting what info you have btw, you seem to be 100% certain he is coming, but wouldn't you feel daft if say for example benzema changed his mind and didnt want to come once january arrives?
Course i would ! I'm pretty certain when he see's the wages on offer that won't happen though ! ;)

lol, ok you've got me curious now ;) can i have a pm too mate please?

Sheikh-Mansoor said:
jimharri said:
3. Others on here may well be out of pocket as well. They may not be too happy about it!!

You have my permission to come back gloating and rubbing my nose in it netxt January if we do nail Benzema.
I'm prepared to risk being out of pocket and looking a prat but i ADVISE all Bluemooners not to gamble this is city we are talking about lads !!

pm me please aswell
i fancy a bit of cash

jimharri said:

You have my permission to come back gloating and rubbing my nose in it next January if we do nail Benzema.

at the end of the day he is only passing on information he knows in good faith and he is not forcing any bluemooners to put bets on,he is just stating that he may do so himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.