Benzema To Madrid

Hope he signs, it would be piss funny but could see the rags now offering Eto'o a deal to piss on our chips over the Tevez deal.

not my fault! said:
Hope he signs, it would be piss funny but could see the rags now offering Eto'o a deal to piss on our chips over the Tevez deal.
I think it's pretty clear they don't have the money to compete with the top clubs anymore.

Yeah not sure how I feel about this. It does give Barca a clean run at Villa (which is good for us) it would also infuriate the Rags who have been tracking this kid for a few years, I could just see them cvnts putting in a speculative offer for Eto'o.

United wont pay 25m for 28 yr old and give him 150k a week wages it doesnt fit in with their transfer policy and if they do then they do

DontLookBackInAnger said:
not my fault! said:
I think it's pretty clear they don't have the money to compete with the top clubs anymore.

£80m in a lump sum says they do. depends whether they can use it for transfers or it goes to debt repayments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.