Benzema To Madrid

the money may not be going into debet repayment BUT Baconface will know that he need to spend the cash wisely as they have got rebuilding job to do replacing the player that are getting a little on the old side. I'm expect this to be done over the next 2 seasons.
I agree that he has some major rebuilding to do and it might take 2 seasons, but you don't think a large part of that will go on debt repayment?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
the money may not be going into debet repayment BUT Baconface will know that he need to spend the cash wisely as they have got rebuilding job to do replacing the player that are getting a little on the old side. I'm expect this to be done over the next 2 seasons.
I agree that he has some major rebuilding to do and it might take 2 seasons, but you don't think a large part of that will go on debt repayment?

I don't think so ..............80 million will not buy that many players ...... Scum need to be buying players that are well on the way to being the next big thing or are of good quality if they want to remain at the top, that will take a lot of cash

So fucking funny if this happens.

Also very good news for us. Means they definately wont be signing Villa - which means he is going to Barca - Valencia have to sell him this window or they will go bust.

Which means we might get eto.

Also rags get shit on AGAIN in the market. They loose their number on target AND best player to Real in the space of a week. Ouch....

Bacon face wont get all that money so spend - Maybe £60 million in this window. With that he has to replace Tranny, Tevez, Hargreaves (Career over due to knee injury), Giggs, Scholes, Neville - all well past it and are no better than bench material and probably only for one more season at this level.

So 6 players £60 million ish to spend. As we are fining out that sort of money doesnt go far in this market....

im think utd will turn to eto as thats the only one avaiabale to them!

but if you read in to what his agent said they will look for the best deal!!!!

so i think we will still be in the driving seat as they have already proven that money is a head turner for them!

happy days.

i bet its all gloomy at the swamp!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.