Benzema To Madrid

in terms of the players they would be looking at signing 80m is a relatively small amount of money!

Eto'o wont go to United.

They have a policy that they dont do big signings once they are past 26 and it would break their wage structure at the level we are offering him.

Ferdinand, Rooney etc would all be in the office looking for a payrise.

Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
not my fault! said:
Hope he signs, it would be piss funny but could see the rags now offering Eto'o a deal to piss on our chips over the Tevez deal.
I think it's pretty clear they don't have the money to compete with the top clubs anymore.

£80m in a lump sum says they do. depends whether they can use it for transfers or it goes to debt repayments
I hope they try to compete n we blow them out the water.

not my fault! said:
Hope he signs, it would be piss funny but could see the rags now offering Eto'o a deal to piss on our chips over the Tevez deal.
I think it's pretty clear they don't have the money to compete with the top clubs anymore.

£80m in a lump sum says they do. depends whether they can use it for transfers or it goes to debt repayments
On the day your team signs a player from Wigan to replace one thats going to Madrid, it's a fair bet that most of that money is going on debt repayment.

Bunk said:
Yeah not sure how I feel about this. It does give Barca a clean run at Villa (which is good for us) it would also infuriate the Rags who have been tracking this kid for a few years, I could just see them cvnts putting in a speculative offer for Eto'o.

I don't think it will infuriate the rags. It might infuriate the fans perhaps, but the club itself clearly has a transfer policy that does not allow it to compete with Real Madrid. I doubt they will be surprised or enraged if Madrid are gazumping them all the time. They'll just look at it the way everyone else is looking at it. They'll say Madrid are loonies and we're not going to engage them.

not my fault! said:

On the day your team signs a player from Wigan to replace one thats going to Madrid, it's a fair bet that most of that money is going on debt repayment.

the money may not be going into debet repayment BUT Baconface will know that he need to spend the cash wisely as they have got rebuilding job to do replacing the player that are getting a little on the old side. I'm expect this to be done over the next 2 seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.