Benzema To Madrid

Just sent a text to the rags in work, told them that if they hurry up they might be able to get Vassell before he signs for that Turkish side.

Thanx4Knives said:
Just checked the wankers over at rag cafe arent happy!

fecking hell wtf is gill doing?

What the hell man!!! What a waste.......... WELL DONE UNITED

The list of potential targets that will genuinely improve us is getting smaller by the day.

Never worry lads, I hear Darren Bent is availible!!

And they never know their luck, perhaps Dean Windass would consider an offer from them.

Thanx4Knives said:
Pam said:
And they never know their luck, perhaps Dean Windass would consider an offer from them.

Na they're all off to support Chelsea!

And it goes without saying that some of them are off to support us.

poor man u benzema joins real madrid they could always go back to wigan and sign superstar zaki lol

is it just me, or do madrid make the rag bastard look like saint`s in comparision.

i think i hate them more than the rag`s. these fuckers do what they want, when they want, to who they want with seeming immunity from any consequence`s

r.soleofsalford said:
is it just me, or do madrid make the rag bastard look like saint`s in comparision.

i think i hate them more than the rag`s. these fuckers do what they want, when they want, to who they want with seeming immunity from any consequence`s

Totally agree. And what is more, they get no stick for it at all which is strange because at the mere whisper that City might be concluding a big transfer deal, there is mass "football is imploding" hysteria from the twat Blatter on down.

Pam said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Totally agree. And what is more, they get no stick for it at all which is strange because at the mere whisper that City might be concluding a big transfer deal, there is mass "football is imploding" hysteria from the twat Blatter on down.

MONEY-185_299104a.jpg

eur5by3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.