Benzema To Madrid

thomo said:
im think utd will turn to eto as thats the only one avaiabale to them!

but if you read in to what his agent said they will look for the best deal!!!!

so i think we will still be in the driving seat as they have already proven that money is a head turner for them!

happy days.

i bet its all gloomy at the swamp!!!
havnt the jam rags come out and said they wont be signing anyone over the age of 27 as they want a return when/if they sell??

Great news if true.

theres a few twats at work that are going to get heckled into oblivion by yours truly if he goes to Madrid.

have someone from the club come and said that! i thought it was just paper talk.

sky are backtracking now

12.34 Lyon have received a big-money offer for Karim Benzema but insist there is no agreement with Real Madrid or any other club for the forward. The plot thickens...

bluemonkey71 said:
sky are backtracking now

12.34 Lyon have received a big-money offer for Karim Benzema but insist there is no agreement with Real Madrid or any other club for the forward. The plot thickens...

I'm sorry but it has proved to be another episode of SSN gun jumping. They truly are a bunch of total oxygen thiefs.

If ManUre miss out all piss myself laughing, happy days.

Also don't think it would effect our ability to get Et'o as they can't match the wages we're offering and couldn't see him leaving Barca for anything less.

Looking forward to Twatini and Sepp Twatters responses after Real's spending spree stops, sure it'll be all good.

Pam said:
bluemonkey71 said:
sky are backtracking now

I'm sorry but it has proved to be another episode of SSN gun jumping. They truly are a bunch of total oxygen thiefs.

They really do look like cnuts at the minute too quick to break news without confirming facts which makes them look amateurish!

Lyon confirm they have received a bid for Karim Benzema, but claim it is higher than the £30m quoted and refuse to confirm it is from Real Madrid.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2009/20090701_114007_benzema-annonce-au-real.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves20 ... -real.html</a>

The Fixer said:
Pam said:
bluemonkey71 said:
sky are backtracking now

They really do look like cnuts at the minute too quick to break news without confirming facts which makes them look amateurish!

They are blaming a "French news agency" the twats.

Please God - let the mystery bidder be from Beswick.

It may make a few smile to see him go to Spain - but nothing could beat the blues bagging this lad - the best young striker in Europe - by far...!!.

Come on Hughesy - get your wallet out....and forget the greedy bloke from Barca....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.