Benzema

Maybe pellers isn't convinced bony will get enough goals to push for the title. He has a new contract so maybe he's going all out and feels the job is totally his now

Hes an immense player and it would be worth it for the Tarquin tears ;)

Cannot see this happening at all. 100% bullshit. If we were going to go for a 4-3-3 formation then, as one poster already put, aguero, bony and benzema simply won't work. Pure speculation this one

Three strikers would not be excessive with Iheanacho as the fourth. It fits the Pellegrini model.
No it doesn't.

Pellegrinis model is 2 for each position. We clearly aren't playin 2 strikers this season, so 3 strikers + Iheanacaho doesn't "fit the pelelgrini model"

It's quite clearly a load of bollocks from the most notoriously unreliable journalist in Europe. If a bid had happened, Madrid press would know all about it, and it would be everywhere.

Maybe pellers isn't convinced bony will get enough goals to push for the title. He has a new contract so maybe he's going all out and feels the job is totally his now

Hes an immense player and it would be worth it for the Tarquin tears ;)

He chose to buy him 15 games ago. Then he chose to sell Dzeko and Jovetic. He wouldn't have done any of that if he thought Bony wasn't up to it.

I'
No it doesn't.

Pellegrinis model is 2 for each position. We clearly aren't playin 2 strikers this season, so 3 strikers + Iheanacaho doesn't "fit the pelelgrini model"

It's quite clearly a load of bollocks from the most notoriously unreliable journalist in Europe. If a bid had happened, Madrid press would know all about it, and it would be everywhere.
l'll be delighted if you are right, rather doubt Pellegrini will be happy with just two senior strikers though even allowing for Nacho's potential.

I'

l'll be delighted if you are right, rather doubt Pelligrini will be happy with just two senior strikers though even allowing for Nacho's potential.
Pellegrini himself said that we aren't after a striker as we have Aguero, Bony + Kelechi and Sterling can play in emergency there as well.

if either of Bony or Aguero is out we won't play the other 270 minutes in a week. Our third striker needs to be very very good (if I'm honest I'd like them to be better than Bony, or at least be close with potential)

We won about ten games in a row with this formation with James Milner or Silva playing there last season. Now we have Aguero, Bony, Iheanacho, Sterling, maybe even DeBruyne, who could play there, plus Thierry Ambose if he carrys on from last season, is very much a possibility.

I don't rate him at all. He's completely overrated in the same bracket as Neymar and Huigain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.