Benzema

So you don't want benzema ?

No. We are more than sorted for strikers, we will have one of the best attacks in Europe if/when De Bruyne arrives.

We're clearly only playing one striker formations and Benzema isn't as good as Sergio so he wouldn't even improve the first XI.

What we need is a left back, not another striker.

And that's all completely irrelevant because this rumour is a load of shite.

Would want Benzema at City, he is a top, top striker, even just to stop him joining our rivals, but I just cant see Madrid letting go unless they get a stupid offer. Madrid and Barca usually do 1 big marquee signing (Barca probably did theirs with Turan) so i'd wait for Madrid to get theirs in, before they think about letting players go.

ironically, it could be De Gea leaving United ....

Top striker, only 27. Regular for Real Madrid. Would be a top buy and could help take us to the next level in the CL dependant on formation. Also stops Arsenal becoming significantly better.

I'm not fussed either way. He's a great player and would improve our striking options after losing jovetic and edin. Certainly wouldn't like him at arsenal.

Let's see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.