Benzema

With agueros injury history and bony not having a great bill of health plus the fact we don't know what nacho is really like I don't think it would be unwise to get another striker in

Guys, Pellegrini himself just said a few days ago. He will buy more players but not from the forward position. Unless things changed greatly yesterday, we would not buy Benzema. Tancredi is unreliable.

Guys, Pellegrini himself just said a few days ago. He will buy more players but not from the forward position. Unless things changed greatly yesterday, we would not buy Benzema. Tancredi is unreliable.
And mourinho said that he would never sign a player once the season has started, Delph said he would never leave Villa etc etc why on earth would pelle tell them the truth

With agueros injury history and bony not having a great bill of health plus the fact we don't know what nacho is really like I don't think it would be unwise to get another striker in
Spot on if aguero missed the games he did in 12/13 and 14/15 would that cost us the league? Will we always go 4-3-3 or sometimes 4-4-2 as we played in most of our title winning games? I see the issue with 4-4-2 for playing big games in champs league but reckon we may do it in the prem. also would benzema give us more flexibility.

Can see a lot of logic a top top player who is very different to anything we have

Prefer Isco than Benzema. We are still short IMO on attacking midfield players, seems to me we have not got two players for every position unless you use kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.